Psychological Personality Test
Try to answer these 6 questions honestly. Write your answers down if you wish.
Now take a look at an analysis of your answers.
- You are walking to your boyfriend/girlfriend's house. There are two roads to get
there. One is a straight path which takes you there quickly, but is very plain and
boring. The other is curvy and full of wonderful sights on the way, but takes quite a
while to reach your loved one's house.
WHICH PATH DO YOU CHOOSE? short or long?
- On the way, you see two rose bushes. One is full of white roses, One is
full of red roses. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boyfriend/girlfriend.
WHAT COLOR COMBINATION DO YOU CHOOSE? (any combo including all one color is fine)
- You finally get to your boyfriend/girlfriend's house. You ring the bell and
the maid answers. You can ask the maid to please get your loved one, or you may
go get him/her yourself.
WHICH ACTION DO YOU TAKE? ask the maid or do it yourself?
- Now, you go up to your girlfriend/boyfriends room. No one is there.
You can leave the roses by the windowsill, or on the bed.
WHERE DO YOU PUT THE ROSES? bed or window?
- Later, its time for bed. You and your loved one go to sleep, in separate rooms.
You wake up in the morning, and go to your boyfriend/girlfriend's room to check up
on him/her. You enter the room:
IS HE/SHE AWAKE OR SLEEPING? (pick one)
- It's time to go home now, and you start to head back. You can take either road
home now: The plain, boring one thats gets you home fast; or the curvy, sight-filled
road that you can just casually take your time with.
WHICH ROAD DO YOU CHOOSE? short or long?